Got Bored, took some pics of my car today...

andrew07

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had nothing else better to do...so i went and shot some photos of my srt.

fallsrt-small.jpg

fallsrt2-small.jpg

fallsrt1-small.jpg

#2 is my favorite.

#1 & 3 could use bokeh to make the car jump off the page.

#3 should either have the horizon flat or tilted more as in #1.

Nice shots all the same. And nice ride.

My fave is #1, although the slight vignetting (or is it just shadows?) makes the front of the car stand out less. #2 is really nice as well, but I think that in #3, you should tilt the lens a bit more. Nice job!

Ugh, it makes me so jealous... People in beautiful cars, with shining paint jobs, having an amazing background/landscape outside their doorstep. Here in the UK, we have a Ford Fusion against the background of a million houses that all look the same XD

Just to be different... my fave is #3.

damn those wheels look sick! what kinda FMIC is that?

Not a lot of neons get respect around here in Newark but I really like em. A few simple mods done cleanly make those things look great. Nice car, good shots

thanks guys.

damn those wheels look sick! what kinda FMIC is that?

Hi. The wheels are simple 18" Kazera's from Tirerack.com (have the S3 coilovers on it too so they fit pretty well). The FMIC is Exhaust Depots "The Beast" unit. decent unit, and Hector was easy to work with!

Other goodies include S2 w/ toys, exhaust, short-shifter, a few custom pieces painted to match the car... blah, blah, blah...

E.Blues FTW!!!!! you need more pic's of your car, and I need better pic's of mine!

haha i need more mods for my car first before i start taking more pictures of it

Shame about the dent in the off side quater pannel!

Most reactions

Back