GOT CAUGHT WITH MY PANTS DOWN! (NO LONGER work safe!)

terri said:
<<--Odin here was adopted by me when he about 2. His first "parents" broke up and neither could take him, and since I've known him since he was a puppy, I volunteered. Yes, they are pretty crazy dogs. :D I'm more of a cat person, too, butI made an exception for Odin. Jinx, the undisputed queen of our house, despises him. It's always good for a laugh. :wink:

That's great, what a cute dog. I love all animals, well except the kangaroo in my avatar attacking my wife when she tried to take his picture (note the camera flying through the air)! j/k :D

uhhh Bokeh that's sad :( but your doggies are so cute :) together :)

mentos_007 said:
uhhh Bokeh that's sad

Very...

mentos_007 said:
but your doggies are so cute :) together :)

Thanks... yeah it's weird, they seem like pretty stupid dogs, but they seem about as "in love" as dogs could be. We had to bring her in that night under watch and he was out there howling all night, longing for his mate and newborn son. It was sad, but we were afraid if we let his rambunctious butt in he might trample the new puppy.

OH, by the way, the girl's name is "Macy" and the male's name is "Meatloaf" after the band, Meatloaf.

Wow!! I don't think I've really looked at that avatar....that is an amazing shot, now that it's been explained. Hopefully your wife was more shocked than anything else. :shock:

The strangest animals are aggressive. I've heard about kangaroos being punchy, but also turkeys. :lol: And Canadian geese.

terri said:
Wow!! I don't think I've really looked at that avatar....that is an amazing shot, now that it's been explained. Hopefully your wife was more shocked than anything else. :shock:

The strangest animals are aggressive. I've heard about kangaroos being punchy, but also turkeys. :lol: And Canadian geese.

Uhhh.. I was just kidding, I pulled that pic off the net somewhere. But yeah it's hilarious and quite a capture! cya

Most reactions

Back