joeymas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
phillysnaps.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
lambo2small.jpg

i dont particularly like this shot...im an avid car enthusiast, however, your flash has a horrible reflection offthe front wheel. and the background is too distorting to the picture as a whole. and the lamborghini across the top? are you shooting for a publication?

You are the first of hundreds to not like this one... I am not sure how to react but your allowed to have your oppinion and it is welcome :)

The photo is a poster used by the Dealership for promotion when people come to look at the super cars. It was done for Kurbeck in NJ

(No flash was used)

I’m also not a fan of the picture.

I find the colours are a bit off. Might be my monitor (I’m at work)

I don’t like how the black, shadows and lack of light in the back kinda all mix in together with the interior of the subject car. Having the picture dark totally removes any type of definition of the tires, so the rims look like they are floating. Might be intended, and if so, then mission accomplished. Looks under exposed

The back end and right side of the car seems out of focus

I don’t like having the other cars behind this one. It takes my eye away from the main subject, the yellow car. If the dealership wanted you to do this, you could always ask them to move the other cars out of the way.

The back wheel is way darker than the front one, and there is half a reflection by the front tire that is non-existant for the back one.

What is behind one of the red cars, on the wall…looks like a golf bag.

If they intended to get a pic of the show room, a wide angle shot with many cars in on it might work. Although the entire place looks like bad lighting.

If the focus is on the yellow car, I would think getting closer and having mostly the car as the main subject matter instead of all the other stuff going on would be good.

Not trying to be overly critical, but I’m with dan.rpo on this one.

cool car, nice atmosphere, maybe just too much yellow in the picture ?

Most reactions

Back