Got it all together!

nealjpage

multi format master in a film geek package
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally got all the last pieces needed for my home darkroom. It's really tight--my tiny bathroom doubles as the lab. Darkened the windows by putting reflective styrofoam in the window then covered the whole thing with a dark towel. Used some curtain liner to hang over the door with velcro to make that light-tight. Hung the safelight over the toilet. Mounted my Beseler 23C on a rolling tool stand so it can stay in the closet when I'm not working. Set the trays up on a card table. When it's all in there, I just have enough room to stand at the enlarger and turn to put the print in the trays. Not ideal, but it'll do for now. :thumbup:

I can't wait to start making prints! I started tonite by making some proof sheets that have been needed for the past year or so. It also gave me the chance to get to know the enlarger a bit. So far so good...:lovey: Once my full-size trays and more chems come from Freestyle, I'll be good to go. Now if I could only find an inexpensive easel that'll mount 11x14 paper :lol:

Congrats! This is big news, indeed - I didn't know you were so close to being ready to go.

Savor the moment - people will have to drag you out of there once you get going. :lol: Enjoy!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back