Got kids?

Got Kids?

• Total voters
Scott WRG Editor said:
AlisonS said:
I have two boys, 5 & 3. I plan on having more :D

I volunteer my services if Hobbes is not up to the task! Er... did I say that out loud?

Awwwww :love: And no, you didn't say it you typed it :mrgreen:

We're trading in our cars for two Astrovans in the spring if that tells you anything about the number of children he wants :shock:

Some people shouldn't have kids, it's a sad fact.
From what I've seen of you and Hobbes I'd be hard pressed to find a reason for you not having hundreds.

Other than not being able to find a big enough shoe to live in of course.

I have 2 boys ... the oldest will be 5 on wednesday and the next is 6 1/2 months

I'd still like to have a little girl and would thusly be willing to try up to two more times :D After that if I dont have a girl I'm just out of luck!

hobbes28 said:
Scott WRG Editor said:
AlisonS said:

I volunteer my services if Hobbes is not up to the task! Er... did I say that out loud?

Thanks a lot buddy... we needed to find a baby sitter. :D :lol:

any time, I have a couple of recipes I've been meaning to try

ferny said:
Nooo! Tell me you don't mean that mentos. :(
really... I mean I like babies but when they are 3 - 4 yrs old they are awful! hate them! grr

I'm just the opposite. Babies are boring and not all that cute. But 3-4 years olds are amazing. The things they say and do. But only good if they are someone elses. ;)

oriecat said:
I'm just the opposite. Babies are boring and not all that cute. But 3-4 years olds are amazing. The things they say and do. But only good if they are someone elses. ;)

I think 3-4 year olds are funny. 8-9 year olds are interesting because they can articulate how they interpret thier surroundings and various concepts and that can be truly funny.

Scott WRG Editor said:
errant_star said:
I have 2 boys ... the oldest will be 5 on wednesday and the next is 6 1/2 months

I'd still like to have a little girl and would thusly be willing to try up to two more times :D After that if I dont have a girl I'm just out of luck!

Hmmm... another trip to Canada?

Maybe I should rephrase that ... Ian and I will try up to two more times for our little girl!! :D :D

Sorry Scott ... it might be a wasted trip to Canuck-land

errant_star said:
Scott WRG Editor said:
errant_star said:

Hmmm... another trip to Canada?

Maybe I should rephrase that ... Ian and I will try up to two more times for our little girl!! :D :D

Sorry Scott ... it might be a wasted trip to Canuck-land

Heh, as me and MD discussed earlier Canuck land would never be a wasted trip, cuz there's always Canadian strippers ;)

Scott WRG Editor said:
hobbes28 said:
Scott WRG Editor said:
AlisonS said:

Thanks a lot buddy... we needed to find a baby sitter. :D :lol:

any time, I have a couple of recipes I've been meaning to try

Do share!!! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back