Got my 5D Mark Too

Well you do come off a bit provocative,.. and I am certainly not flaunting anything!~ But we cool. You notice I do not have a list of equipment in my sig... Locks, guns, dogs.. I'm not worried. BTW - I'm not forcing you to face your lust - it is a choice you make with your mouse and keyboard.

I was thinking about you while reading an article, thinking you might be pleased to know that the 50D has a much higher pixel density than the 5DmII... whatever that could mean.

So we are both experimenting with new platforms. And trust me this was no trivial purchase for me... I live very modestly and have compromised and worked hard to survive. Sold off items, Drive old car, etc... Most have way more than I do - Imaging is my life's work, so a middle high end camera is just another tool in my quiver... that's right this is not the high end and that is not my Porsche!

-Shea

Last edited:
Man, it is a nice camera, and maybe I'm just jealous... I didn't mean to sound pretentious..
I'm just wondering if these super high end camera will eventually make it so that no picture taken with a "consumer grade" camera is good at all....

Last edited:
oh it won't get that way. consumer grade cameras will definitely have their advantages. A few months ago I bought a Kodak Easyshare. It does things my MKII can't (fits in pocket).

What color is a dead pixel? Oh and congratulations, even with the slight problem... I would ask my dealer for a swap.

-Shea

I have a white pixel on the upper left third of the sensor. Not the usual magenta hot pixel.

I would swap at the first chance they get another shipment in.

Yeah I thought how stupid for me to suggest there was stock available for the occasional problem like this... after I posted :blushing: OK, white.. hope I don't find one...

Thanks Kundi, now if I can just stop editing all night and get out for some morning light...

-S

Most reactions

New Topics

Back