Got my light tent today! C&C

Chriss

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got my light tent today and am very happy with it. Also, I had a question. Do you guys prefer the wrinkled kind of look to the photo from the background or do you like that edited out?
For example: From this:
DSC02395.jpg

To this:
Nowrinkles.jpg

And here are some for C&C (without the wrinkles removed)

DSC02446.jpg

DSC02457.jpg

DSC02366.jpg

just a quick tip i think works is dont OVERDO the whole non-wrinkle on photo 2, try to tone it down without making it seem like it was completely photoshopped..

Just out of curiosity, how would you go about doing that? To completely be rid of them, i just magic wand the background and fill it. Is there a way to efficiently tone down the wrinkles?

I would try an iron and ironing board to get rid of the wrinkles ;)
You've got what I consider to be very good lighting control and the last shot you show is displaying to me what I would expect from a good product shot. The base and background are present, but they contain no details to distract from the displayed product - whilst when you did your edit of the cup the background does infact distract because the background and image no longer smoothly blend together.

Alright, thank you very much :)

What I have found to work is wash and dry the sheet and iron all the wrinkles out and use a lot more light!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back