Got my new Canon!!!!!

BIG RYAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
heres a couple shots i got of my brother to start things off...

IMG_0411.jpg

and he is not peeing, hes thinking of something important... at least thats what i told him to do....lol

IMG_0438.jpg

I hope you enjoy your new T1i.

Love the range of colour in the first shot. The sharpness of your brother's image seems to make him stand out to the point of being in 3D. Too bad I don't have any of those 3D glasses to view the effect.

<snip>
and he is not peeing, hes thinking of something important... at least thats what i told him to do....lol

IMG_0438.jpg

Saved to desktop, opened with GIMP 2.6, added +30 on red under Highlights, +15 on red under Midtones. Thought it helped to increase the dramatic effect of the shot.
IMG_0438a.jpg

You've already posted a couple of good shots (including your brother) for your scenery shots. It makes them interesting and makes an impact with the "Keep Off" signage and him standing there!! :) Enjoy your new toy.... er, tool!

Love the range of colour in the first shot. The sharpness of your brother's image seems to make him stand out to the point of being in 3D. Too bad I don't have any of those 3D glasses to view the effect.

Saved to desktop, opened with GIMP 2.6, added +30 on red under Highlights, +15 on red under Midtones. Thought it helped to increase the dramatic effect of the shot.
IMG_0438a.jpg

You've already posted a couple of good shots (including your brother) for your scenery shots. It makes them interesting and makes an impact with the "Keep Off" signage and him standing there!! :) Enjoy your new toy.... er, tool!

thanks, at one point i had it looking similar to this but it just looks un-natural to me being so red. so i took some of that back out, but yours looks as red as mine did but somehow better. i just got lightroom 2.5 and im still figuring it out.

Most reactions

Back