Got my NYIP course today.

hooh you know what? I've found a photo school at my city :) after a 2 year photography course I'm given a certificate and it is quite cheap. :)

NYIP sound really interesting but it's too expensive for me now :(

I'm hoping it improves my photography in regards to other forms of picture taking because all I have ever had any success with is motorsports photography. I am hoping to see how the pros see, and so far I am getting an idea where I should be looking at any subject in ways most people never see.

Bosscat... so when you complete your course.. tell us please if it is really worth :)

you supposedly get a press pass also. I don't know how official it really is though

mentos_007 said:
the info on their site sounds cool... but you know what annoys me? that we cannot compare prices... you Americans and we... Poles... damn... pretty expensive for me now :) but ... I just counted... if I start colecting cash with the speed I do it now... I'll be able to pay for one term in... 4 years :)

About 2979.00 PLN

yeah... it's alot for me right now :p my car costed only twice of that so I don't think I'll be able to afford the course roght now :p

Most reactions

Back