Got out early today...

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
to go to a spot I have been thinking about photographing for a while. It gave be a chance to try out some of my new toys as well :)

falls1web1zl.jpg

falls2web6iy.jpg

falls3web6jv.jpg

falls4web2ou.jpg

falls6web5wv.jpg

Thanks for looking, hope you enjoyed.

damn, these are great! i especially like the tones. :thumbup:

Great photos. All are very well done.!!!

Wonderful. Thanks for getting up early for me ;).
Spring is taking itos time to arrive where you are... here meanwhile all the trees have at least developed this lovely green sheen.

My time's running out. Back later. Bye.

how did you get the long exposure from being in the river?

I have tried similar shots before by setting my tri-pod in the river, but the current running around the legs kept shaking it just enough to make the picture come out horribly.

thanks alot everyone. badrotation I wasn't actually in the river, I had very narrow ledge to stand on, only one tripod leg was in the water near the edge where the current wasn't as strong. I actually wasn't expecting the water to be as high as it was, it has been many years since I was down there and never at this time of year. I also kind of forgot I was afraid of heights until I had to climb out of the gorge. :pale:

those are great! i love 2 and 4..the fog/haze is really good....it was worth the overcoming of fear...(atleast for us!! thanks!)

Nice work. #2 and #4 are also my favourites. Really like the way the river meanders in #4 and the sunlight on the top right .

Smashing shots! No 2 is smashing! I've been planning to get out early for some shot's but my alarm clock keeps winning the battle!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back