Got Photos?

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone have any photos taken with this lens?

Amazon.com: Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras: Camera & Photo

Its the Nikon 50mm F/1.8D AF Nikkor lens. I currently have the lenses featured in my signature, and I cover the 50mm range, but I didnt know if it was in my best interest to get this lens just because of the F/1.8. I like to do portraits and alot of close up things and play around with the DOF alot, so I think I would get good use out of this lens. Would it be a good portrait lens? Its a good price new, so I figured id give it a shot. How sharp is the lens? For some reason, my 28-80 seems to shoot soft most of the time. Any suggestions, testimonials, and photos shown or even links posted would be greatly appreciated. I checked out pixel-peeper.com, but I would really like some of the people on here to show me some photos also. Thanks.

Mark

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I should have thought of that. :er:

Id still love to see some of the users on here photos on this thread. :mrgreen:

Thanks.
Mark

Well, I would just google reviews. My opinion is that it is a good lens, but if you can afford it, to go with the new 50 1.4 g.

I should have thought of that. :er:

Id still love to see some of the users on here photos on this thread. :mrgreen:

Thanks.
Mark

I ditched my kit lens a long time ago, I only use my 50mm. So if you see one of my posts all the pictures inside are with the 50

Most reactions

Back