TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
sierraphotography.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well if were posting snapshots now. :lol:

sandsm.jpg

took me 20 minutes to wash all the sand our of her mouth:grumpy: She has not done it again.

That's gotta feel weird...
I hate even a little bit of sand in my food if I'm eating on the beach.

yuck... :p

Betcha that made great floss. Holy sandcastles batman. About a 9.5 on the Yuck scale too.

aprilraven said:
just a sweet shot....you know the sand will return again...(later...) but this too shall pass!!!

too true, she's two and has eaten some odd stuff. A 9.5 on the yuck scale for sure. Took about 2 gallons of water and a lot of spitting to get it all out. :puke:

yeah she will find out later in life that the dentists use the same stuff to clean her teeth

Nice one. Bet she was not a happy child after that.

Are you implying I'm the only other sand-eater here?!? I used to spoon this stuff in as a kid, and I loved it. The texture, the taste, and the freshness! Mmmhmmm!

Of course, that was dirt, not sand. Dirt is where it's at...

:lol: I can soooooo remember doing that as a kid... although I had to do it a few times to learn the lesson.

Great shot, more pictures that kids are going to hate when they grow up :lol:

Christie Photo said:
...and you WATCHED her do this?! Then you make a photo?!

I suppose she's gotta learn.

She was doing something else that i was taking the photo of, then all of a sudden she pops a hand full of sand in her mouth.... O'well :guilty:

snownow said:
too true, she's two and has eaten some odd stuff. A 9.5 on the yuck scale for sure. Took about 2 gallons of water and a lot of spitting to get it all out. :puke:

That's hilarious, but on a side note it should provide some high high fibre for her system.

Most reactions

Back