Got Smarts?

core_17 said:
Your Score: 10 out of 11
Your Rating: Wow! Come to work for us!

Got the Ark one wrong...woulda gotten it if I didn't rush through it.
Ditto - The whole thing is about paying attention - I gues my attention span was gone by then.:confused:

Here are some my dad used to love to get people with.

A railroad track and a couple of cars - can you spell that without any Rs?

As I was going to St. Ives I met a man with 7 wives and every wife had 7 sacks and every sack had 7 cats and every cat had 7 kits. Kits, cats, sacks, and wives - how many were going to St. Ives?

You are in a house with all 4 sides facings south. A bear walks by. What color is it?

Your Score: 10 out of 11
Your Rating: Wow! Come to work for us!

Noha, Moses, meh anyone could get that one wrong. ;)

moses... noah... meh.... I agree with ya picksure! :p hehe. silly old fashioned names they are anyway! :p.

Rob, how did you get none for the second one? I got one.

And how did you get 'white'?

Meysha said:
moses... noah... meh.... I agree with ya picksure! :p hehe. silly old fashioned names they are anyway! :p.

Rob, how did you get none for the second one? I got one.

And how did you get 'white'?

I'd say one also.

psst, if all four walls face south, its a polar bear ;)

Oh yeah, I should have said one - I was being too quick for my own good. All you can guarantee with those jobbies is that all the bumpf is irrelevant!

I didn't do the test as I would have got 100%.
I know this because it is the exact same test I set my students as an icebreaker every year going back more than 15 years. And I nicked it from somewhere else :lol:

Mitica100 said:
11 out of 11, yeah my @$$ only three other people scored that high! :lmao:

It was fun while it lasted...

Here's one for you:

A man builds a house wih all walls facing South. All of a sudden he sees a bear. What color is the bear?

White.

He must be on the North Pole

Peanuts said:
10 out of 11.. whoops

Another one that is fun to ask people (it has to be verbally said, because written it is too obvious)

You are driving a bus and you stop at the first stop and pick up 30 people. You drive 10 min, turn left, get in the right hand lane and make the second stop to pick up 9 people, but 3 get off. You then proceed to turn right and make the third stop. 4 people get off this time and 1 person gets on (proceed with this for a very long time, watching them calculate the numbers in their head)... What is the bus driver's name? *look of shock comes over their face*

Bus Driver's name is Corry.

That was fun watching ya'll figure them out.

You should try them when somebody chants them rather quickly. You don't get to go back and reread them!!!:lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back