Got the Blads today

jstuedle

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.picture-daddy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
About a month ago I started a thread about getting back into med. format with a deal I'd come across on some Hassleblads. Well, I got them today, took long enough. 2 500C/M's, 1 501 C/M, 2 80mm Zeiss T*, 1 50mm Zeiss T*, 1 150mm Zeiss T*, 2 waist level finder, 1 PC45 finder, 1 PC90 finder, 3 120 backs, 3 220 backs, and a polaroid back. Also in the kit 2 Lumedyne strobe heads, Stroboframe, 3 batteries and 3 power packs for the flashes, all in a Tamrac wheeled flight case. I have been grinning ear to ear for about 4 hours now like a kid on Christmas morning. In the deal I also got a couple Nikkor lenses that are newer than my existing lenses. A 300 f/4 AF/S and a 80-200 f/2.8 with tripod collar. My older lenses were the original 300 f/4 AF and the one touch version of the 80-200 without the tripod collar. I just couldn't pass them all up for the price. Then again, a couple "deals" like this and I'll be in the poor house.

I just couldn't pass them all up for the price. Then again, a couple "deals" like this and I'll be in the poor house.

:thumbup: But then again, someone's gotta ask, so it's gonna be me: what'd you pay?

oh my god thats alot of stuff

Wow, early Christmas indeed. enjoy the gear, post up some pics of the gear, then later TAKEN with the gear.

Goodness! That's another steal! Congrats and enjoy the babies.

Wow, early Christmas indeed. enjoy the gear, post up some pics of the gear, then later TAKEN with the gear.

Sorry it took so long to post a pic of the rig, been working on the studio. Here is a very poor snapshot of the new Blad toys. Everything but the EL body, it's grip and the 2 Russian TTL prisms were in the deal, plus a Nikkor 80-200 2.8 AF and a 300 f/4 AF-S. The black thing at the bottom is a rolling Tamrac case that the balds came in.

5135-Bladstuff.jpg

Lucky? Maybe, it just means more "work" to extract enough fun factor out of them to justify the expense. At least that's what I tell my Cathy. They just want me to get the studio up and running sooner to experience them and all there abilities. A little tough when it's just yourself working on it along with everything else. But it will happen, everything looks like it's coming together, just not soon enough to please me. BTW Anyone seen a digital back, cheap, like real cheap? Guess not.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back