Got Turtles ?

And a few from last week

Don't get me started. Turtle saving season has started here, and I'll be posting a lot of pics

Heck, these are all great to see and well taken Bill. I love some of those very low angles you have in there and showing nice details and textures. That first shot there Bill, I feel like I'm there with that angle, love it :)

All great shots in this thread folks.

All the best up there Bill, another thing we don't have down here, so always a pleasure to see.

Danny.

Not a close up but I still liked this photo as this guy was sunning himself on one of the very first warm days here in central Wisconsin.

A couple from today

Bill I think this guy is stalking me.

$_MSI5097.JPG

I'd sleep with one eye open if I was you Mike !!!!

And time to get the tall boots on

Aw, the snapper looks scared, and that little snake poking his head up is just adorable :) (And they're both really great shots!)

SNAKE !!!!

I saw the worlds largest garter snake today, must have been close to 3 feet long :confused:

Aw, the snapper looks scared, and that little snake poking his head up is just adorable :) (And they're both really great shots!)

It was really warm so I didn't keep it long, I just took a few quick shots so it could continue on to the lake on the other side of the trail.

Most reactions

Back