gotta have new stuff here...

aprilraven said:
has anyone answered the real question???

what would you be now if you could??

JonMikal said:
bace answered

HELLO?!?!?! Nicole answered, too!!!

I said I'd be a fly on the wall ....

just imagine all the knowledge I'd garner ...

I would love to be a midwife or a doula (labor support person for childbirth). At some point I know I will have my last child and I'm in awe of the whole process, I think it would be wonderful to help other people bring life into the world. Until then I guess we'll just keep having our own babies :mrgreen:

I would also like to do photography full time, specializing in children and weddings. Right now it's just not practical since I have to worry about health insurance and other benefits for the family so we do it part time, but maybe someday :D

I would like to be a perfect mother. I don't have to have perfect children but if I was a perfect mother, I would know how to deal with imperfect children without wanting to pull my hair out! :er:

I would also like to write professionally and make a living off of it.

hey calliope..! so...this whole perfect mother thing... dont you feel thats unattainable... because if you are the perfect mother to other peoples eyes...i guarun-a**-tee that the kids would have a different opinion...

i personally sucked as a mother, and yet my child is so much more than i would dream... so.. lousy mother/good child... maybe an imperfect mother is better....

too much of a good thing and all.... you know???

besides, i get the feeling your a wonderful mother... the kids are beautiful...always dressed to the hilt..and your worried about thier school... enough to move....

only a good mother would do that.......

if you were given the opportunity to be absolutely anything you want to be...
... i'd be a photographer:blushing:

Raven ... if you weren't an awesome mom, your 20 year old son wouldn't be the stellar young man he is. You and he are so very close. That's enviable.

Alison ... I never thought about it that way, but you're right. I've only given birth one time and due to faulty equipment, cannot have another. I avoid the baby aisle in any store ... makes me go to my knees with longing ... but I've always wanted to be a baby-rocker volunteer.

Calliope ... the perfect mom ... I think the perfect mom is in the eyes of a child, not an adult. Just ask your kids. Mine, God love him, still has his rose colored glasses on and tells me regularly that (1) I'm getting skinnier since he can put his arms all the way around me -- hate to let him in on the fact that it's HIS arms that are growing; and (2) I'm the best mom in the world because I let him have mac & cheese for breakfast sometimes.

As for the writing ... we could collaborate!!!

An entrepreneur - with multiple projects going on at the same time. Monotony is not my friend.

danalec99 said:
An entrepreneur - with multiple projects going on at the same time. Monotony is not my friend.

i think monotony is too long of a game....

( give it a minute.... it will sink in......hang on... here it comes...)
BAM! :lmao:

maybe the difference between men and women, we always have multiple projects going on...just ask one of us...

there are always three or four balls in the air.... its a constant...

(pallie: your son wears YOUR rose colored glasses........your way to close to the situation to see the meaness...luv ya.. )

Thanks Aprilraven & Anicole...

Anicole, I would love to collaborate with you regarding writing. I love to write but when I go back and read what I write, I think it's trash. There's only a couple of things I've written that I actually thought was good (mostly poetry). JonMikal says I should write a children's book... I wonder if that's his subtle way of telling me I've got the mind of a child :er: :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back