gotta light?

Great pictures bug! I don't mind the so called sunset/sunrise cliches because I believe a good photograher can make anything look good even cliches. Actually I believe it takes more talent to make a cliche look good, so I see no harm in constantly practicing and redefining the cliche. :wink:

I love the sunrays and warmth to these pictures. Your blue is more on the cooler side which isn't bad, but it maybe a little too dark blue for my liking. Maybe a lighter blue? Anyway great pictures!

I think the original is better, but you could have got more colour if you'd used a polorising filter...?

Excellent photos though (shame about the big ugly building in the first one)

Thanks everybody, this one may find its way to the fair photo competition. Actually this is with a CP. The building was on purpose, the sun had broken free of the bottom portion of the cloud & was whacking the exposure all to hell. ;)

I tweaked the original again and toned the in-yer-face blue down to a more realistic level. I had my monitor turned down before and wasn't aware of it. It's a little... intense. :shock:

Anyway, here's the final version:
psig004.jpg

The photos are absolutely great capture !!!

But the retouched photo seems quite appealing :)

Most reactions

Back