No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
2796adbd.jpg

b2737a6d.jpg

e4bb5aab.jpg

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Brrr...its as cold down there as it is here too...nice to see i'm not the only one suffering :mrgreen:

These photos are amazing, i love the cobweb ones, especially #2, looks like a winter wonderland haha (yes i know thats cheesy, but oh well)
The flower looks great too, you caught it really sharp and crisp :)

the second one is super cool, ferny! -:)
first i saw it i thought its a hammock, tho....ha ha
brrr....its the same cold here! cant wait to have summer back!

anj

Well, you must, must, must love these AT LEAST for the photo opportunities they offer you, and apparently you did, else we would not be able to see this wonderful Photo 2 here!!! (I also like the others but 2 is best!)

I didn't like these at first. Then the sun went in and I could see them a little better on my screen. I was stil lin two mind but they're growing on me. I HATED the flower at first. The second photo wasn't as good as I hoped and the third was ok, but not great.

Thanks for looking and taking the time to reply. :)

You did not even like the cobwebs, ferny? Cobwebs that look as if they were made from wire with all the frost on them? I find this enormous! Against the dark green background ... it is really nice!!!

:oops: FERNY!!! :shock:

Big moderator-mistake of mine: I pushed the edit button instead of "quote" and edited my reply into your post and now... argh :oops: your post is all gone :shock:

Uh-oh!
That will mean I get :spank: or :whip: by Chase.........................! :confused:

ferny said:
Sitting in the folder they're uplaoded to and never looked at again...

... seems to be the fate of many a digital photo! Most of mine go that path, too! Isn't it a pity, really. So much waste. So much redundancy? (But this has been discussed at length in the Photographic Discussion Forum, so take my question here as being a rhetorical one, please ;)

And I like your FROZEN cobwebs better than my wet one (by fog condensation):

Herbst7.jpg

This is what I wanted to post, but as my reply post .... the quotation from your post before is all gone from your post now, though :er: :er: :er: ...

How dare you edit my post for no reason!
:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

Still, I can't remember what it was I said now so it couldn't have been that interesting. :lol:
:hug::

all very cool shots ferny :thumbsup:
love the tones on #1

Most reactions

Back