Gracie the Pit Bull

sarallyn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just happened to take my little cybershot with me and decided to take a few pictures of Gracie, my American Pit Bull Terrier--

"mommy, can we pleeease go outside?? there's fresh snow!"

DSC08517.jpg

"yay!"

3208115-1.jpg

3208076-1.jpg

3208047.jpg

"alright, let's head inside! it's too cold!"

3208126-1.jpg

"thanks for taking me outside! time for a nap!"

3208002.jpg

She lookes like she was having a lot of fun! What a pretty dog. Great colors to photograph too!!

The jump shot looks the best, nice capture. Is the collar a fashion statement, or is she planning on growing into it? :)

thanks!

Is the collar a fashion statement, or is she planning on growing into it? :)

a lot of bulldogs (APBTs, amstaffs, staffordshire bulls terriers, eng./american bulldogs) and working dogs go for the 1.5/2 inch collar for durability and comfort factors.

basically it's a bulldog thing. :)

thanks!

a lot of bulldogs (APBTs, amstaffs, staffordshire bulls terriers, eng./american bulldogs) and working dogs go for the 1.5/2 inch collar for durability and comfort factors.

basically it's a bulldog thing. :)

I have seen little bulldogs with thick collars before, and Masitiffs would make a collar like that look little! But, I hear what your saying ... cool. He's a stylin' dog :mrgreen:

I love this photo of your dog, so thought I would sharpen it a little. I hope you don't mind, it says it's ok to do that .. so here is my take on this one .... I think it makes her pop a little bit.

3208076-1.jpg

I love this photo of your dog, so thought I would sharpen it a little. I hope you don't mind, it says it's ok to do that .. so here is my take on this one .... I think it makes her pop a little bit.

3208076-1.jpg

thanks a lot! that looks awesome!
I always try to sharpen my photos in photoshop, but it never does anything... I need to really work on my photoshop skills.

Nice shots & commentary! Awesome dog too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back