Graffiti bridge pics

Eton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all this is my first post in the gallery. I've been taking photos for about 6 months now and I'd really love some feedback on these pictures I took recently :)

4427516201_d664f9dac9.jpg

EMiller1's Photostream
4428281162_5b24778d8e.jpg

EMiller1's Photostream

Comments& critiques are awesome :D

oh and these were taken with my sony cybershot p&s

Last edited:
Hi,

#1 I like the placement of the person, and the DOF looks pretty good. Part of me feels like a bite more out of focus (slowly fading out of focus) beond the subject would look better. BUT, I would need to see it and compare it. The reason for this is all the grafitti makes the image busy, so that would keep the eyes more toward the person. But, like I said, the placement of the subject is good, so that really helps.

#2 Maybe a slightly tighter zoom or crop to eliminate some of the dead space. I like the angle. The lighting looks like it was a challenge, slighltly overexposed to me because of the bright light streaming in. This is a good scenario for HDR to combine 3 to 5 different exposures to capture botht he dark and lighter areas of the photo. That's a whole new trail to go down and learn if you are new to that. Generally speaking, without going to that extrmeme I think stopping down or using neg exposure compensation for the bright light coming in would be good. Although, I will say it's not that bad at all. Mainly just a tighter crop IMO and I'm pretty much just rambling now.

Glad I could see your shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back