SneakyMike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_7867_8_9copy.jpg

Mike, Nice photo there!!

Awesome shot.

I just wish the car wasn't so underexposed. The background is great, I would just like to see the car brighter compaired to it. But yeah, you can't see the wheels because of it.

Composition is good though. If I had a wall like that I would be shooting cars there constantly.

Here is a graffiti wall in Minneapolis I have to work with. The coolest part is the artist redoes it every spring.

2522486945_6a497d1c45_o.jpg

Nice looking M Coupe. I like the shot as well. Great composition and lighting on the wall. Maybe a strobist approach on the car to light it up a little bit but not too much.

good shots, both look a bit flat though. liking the stron use of diagonals in the first shot :thumbup:

Grafitti and car shots = hotness! :heart:

I need to find a grafitti wall in my area this summer so I can shoot my car.

Was this shot at dusk?

Thanks everyone.. It was hard to get the wheels the way I wanted (being black doesn't help) but I think it came out okay overall.

I took a few other shots that day (around noon), but the ground in the other pictures was muddy and it just doesn't make the picture look right.

very nice photo
but i think it's a little dark, you can't see the rims
(other than that it's look like a topgear photo! )

I've found the trick to "topgear photos" bump up the contrast a lot, bump up the saturation, and add lens vignetting...TADA!

As for the original picture, the composition is good, but the photo is a little dark and soft. What gear are you using?

Most reactions

Back