Grafitti

tpf800-shako.jpg

From the Skagway harbor in Alaska:

4498539273_8337f82e90_b.jpg

That's Hamburg, NY on the shore of Lake Erie. It's a tiny section of sand behind a wall.. so it's mostly out of view... and it's a common spot for young alcohol enthusiasts.

You do know how ancient you sound when you say the words "young alcohol enthusiasts" right?

Berlin is the maddest city for graffiti i've seen. the entire fabric of buildings, inside and out, top to bottom..covered in it.
berlin is like a ****ing coloring book... and just to add.. i write.. and i think throwups could still be considered art.. i mean.. every writer has their own throwup and their own style that unique to them.. except toys who bite other peoples ****..

Art.
Expression.
Outlet.
Culture.

Tagging is a way to get your name out there, building a rep.

Last edited:
That may be true and it is usually beautiful. If it isn't their property then technically what they are doing is illegal.

That may be true and it is usually beautiful. If it isn't their property then technically what they are doing is illegal.
I'd say it's only illegal if it's a hate crime. If they do it on someone's house, fine, illegal. On a bus? I don't give a sh!t.:er:

Last edited:
deleted. giving up on this forum. too many creeps and trolls.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back