Grand Canyon - How to improve?

That's a very big improvement, The only thing I don't like are the limbs at the bottom. But everything else is super. Well Done!!!!!!!
Cosmo

second one is much better
but i can still find things to say :)

still need to use a polarizer, this sky is much better, but with a polarizer the clouds will pop more, and the colors will be more saturated. In all honesty, i never take my polarizer off if im shooting landscapes outside. I only take it off inside or when doing photography that requires a faster shutter speed.

second is that you need to shoot later in the day. judging by the shaddows i would say this was shot around mid afternoon. the time from 3 hours before sunset to just after sunset is prime time for landscape shots. also just before sunrise to 3 hours after.

third, dont center your horizen. Sometimes it works but most of the time you dont want that.

lastly, if your gonna incluse something inthe foreground, show us all of it and make sure its interesting.
green pine branches are not that interesting, twisted dead tree is, but only if we get to see all of it, not its disembodied limbs

all in all the second one is quite a bit better. keep it up :thumbup:

to be honest, i believe the grand canyon is over rated, its no longer exiting to see photos of it

grand canyon overrated?!!!!

Its one of the 8 wonders of the world...just because its a big touristy place doesnt make it overrated...its an amzing place and if you have been there you might know that!!!

By the way the second shot is a huge improvment gtkelly..well done!

garrentee

Most reactions

Back