Grand Canyon Panorama

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
removed due forum unsubscription

Last edited:
can't u just post a larger version of your photos instead of these thumbnails?

i like the light and shadows... horizon is nearly centered though..

Hi there, as i said to kundalini and Dagwood56, i have room problems on the hosting server and (i don't know why) if i link the 800x600 image it doesn't appear in the post. so i use this "method", i give you a preview, if you like it you enlarge it, if you don't you just close the topic and read something else. I don't use Flickr or similar 'cause i prefer having my own webspace to manage and link.
I hope you can understand. ;)

the horizon is too centered i noticed it, i'll keep in mind for the next time, thank you :thumbup:

Perfect picture that really makes you believe God exists. How else could something so beautiful exist!

I loved the picture.

Very nice photo.

Personal preferance on my part, but I would like to see the sky a little more blue.

Love the shot though.

I agree with you for the blue sky,but i hadn't the polarizing filter that time.
thank you all for replys ;)

Me again. ;) Because of my slow dial up I still can't see the larger image, so I can't offer any C&C. But I can see this thumbnail well enough to say I like it. :thumbup:

It's really a shame that you can't embed your images here directly, it looks like you get some really good shots. However, to be completely honest, I just don't feel like clicking on them to visit your blog and then clicking on the image there just to get a decent resolution.

For what it's worth, I've done that before and was able to embed your image into a post for testing purposes (using preview post only, not actually posting) with no problem at all. Are you sure you're doing it right?

That said, the tiny version of this looks really nice.

thank you guys ;)

Most reactions

Back