Grand Essentials of Happiness: Bangkok, Thailand

gregie27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Litratista ng Cebu.Davao.Seascapes.Landscapes
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to Bangkok,Thailand for a 3 day business training and we were fortunate enough to explore the place. Since most of the time we were inside the training room with other countries (Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hongkong, Thailand, Malaysia) we just have to do everything on a Sunday . Meeting new colleagues and seeing their culture was really awesome PASEAN rocks!

I wish we were able to spend more time outside Pullman Hotel but being there is already a blessing hehe. Will be going back soon and riding the elephants and a visit to Phatphong will be next on my list!

BUDDHA BLESS YOU
3757806895_56381d58ce_b.jpg

Last edited:
this is Pullman Hotel where i stayed for 3 days this is also the venue of my training and seminars that i attended to. Its a really nice hotel and im loving this garden at the center of building. Koi fish around the center area gave it a more serene feel to it. Its really cool and relaxing...

PULLMAN GARDEN
3761088014_aff90ab712_b.jpg

Last edited:
handheld or tripod?

Last edited:
Their airport is one of the busiest airports I've seen. Lots of tourists that lined up the immigration, it really is a site i'll never forget. Around the airport there are replica statues of famous buildings. Inside is like a showcase of all tourists spots in Thailand. I can only imagine the profit of the Thai government coming from tourism!

SUVARNABHUMI AIRPORT

3757730433_680c4fa613_b.jpg

Last edited:
Saw this mini buddha at the airport i wana buy one however it costs around 2000 Bhat! haha i just took pictures of these beauties! Will buy next time if i have more money on hand haha:lol:

MINI BUDDHA
3758589574_452ac4aa55_b.jpg

Saw this mini buddha at the airport i wana buy one however it costs around 2000 Bhat! haha i just took pictures of these beauties! Will buy next time if i have more money on hand haha:lol:

MINI BUDDHA

This image would make for an excellent chess piece. The scaling entered my mind. If they ever decided to make one out of this foundation.

MINI BUDDHA

This image would make for an excellent chess piece. The scaling entered my mind. If they ever decided to make one out of this foundation.

thanks sir, you know that would be a good idea! theses sculptures as chess piece but i don't think this holy can be used to play chess;)

thanks sir, you know that would be a good idea! theses sculptures as chess piece but i don't think this holy can be used to play chess;)

I'm a woman :lol:... It would be cool.;)

I'm a woman :lol:... It would be cool.;)

oh im sorry! :mrgreen: yea it would be cool! thinking big, i wana use them to line up my fence;)

Beautiful pictures, I have visited Thailand once, and still think it's the best place to relax in.

yea i hope i could have stayed much longer..:(

On our way to Floating Market we passed by Shangrila. Me being curious, just wanna check out the pool. And i was never wrong haha it was beautiful! Just took a quick snap of it!

SHANGPOOL
3760688781_f76195a396_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back