ISO 1600
A
perture 4
Exposure 1/5

1105eos4d.jpg

ISO 1600
Aperture 4
Exposure 1/4

these appear to be handheld. nothing seems in focus to me.

nice comps though.

The colors are fantastic. The noise level, to 1600 ISO, also has good dot. Greetings from Spain.

Los colores son fantásticos. El nivel de ruido, a 1600 ISO, tambien tiene buena pinta. Saludos desde España.

Yep, they are a little soft - and it's such a beautiful instrument, it makes me want to see it all in sharp detail. A tripod would be your friend here!

Can you try again? I hope so. Your composition is very good, as is the exposure. :)

#1 - Confusing. I can't tell what it is and the shape is a little too simplistic to be exciting on it's own. The bokeh on the background is a little too uniform. The pointy edges of the shapes all seem to be pointing in the middle.

#2 - Very interesting combination of fine, medium and larger details and lines. Very surreal feel to it if you ask me. The top left part with the carpet captured is a little distracting.

#3 - Also confusing to the eye. LOTS L O T S of leading lines and contrast emphasis but unclear what is being emphasized. The bar in the middle seems as though it's covering up the subject.

Overall I LOVE the unusual colour combination, deep browns, dark yellows and magentaish pinks. Very cozy and elegant feel to them. IMO you should've experimented more, something like 33 shots instead of the 3 you've taken. #2 and #3 are amazing captures of the mellow and peacefull cozy feel to it, like a jazz night in a nightclub. #3 could have been a total keeper if not the distracting bar/or whatever it is that is slashing through it in the middle

Most reactions

New Topics

Back