Grand theft auto 5

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Who is excited? I called in sick and am thinking about showing up for the midnight release.

I am such a dork.

Who is excited? I called in sick and am thinking about showing up for the midnight release.

I am such a dork.

Stoked.

I bought an Xbox for the sole purpose.

Sent from my iPhone

I'm not excited for this game, but I've been there!!

I'm not excited for this game, but I've been there!!

I bet I am the oldest person there. I am a closeted video game enthusiast. I have lied and said I was getting a game for my kid.

I camped out at 2 different locations to get Ps3s when they came out!! Seriously, I peed in bushes outside a local Toys-R-Us at about 3am! CoD is my game of choice! You need to come to the darkside and buy a PS4!!

I sold my Xbox to help pay for an engagement ring and I never got back into gaming. Everyone on the internet though is drooling over this game and it makes me wish I still had it! But I've got 5 exams this week so it may be better that I don't ;)

I camped out at 2 different locations to get Ps3s when they came out!! Seriously, I peed in bushes outside a local Toys-R-Us at about 3am! CoD is my game of choice! You need to come to the darkside and buy a PS4!!

I am normally very subdued when it comes to new release but for this I am like a kid on Xmas.

I plan on going ps4 when the time comes, sick of Xbox. I am terrible a fps games.

I might buy it...hehe The game that is.

Ahhh, then we can play CoD together!! Ahhh!!
I'm such a geek w/ my headset on swearing at the Tv!!

I might buy it...hehe The game that is.

Ahhh, then we can play CoD together!! Ahhh!!
I'm such a geek w/ my headset on swearing at the Tv!!

You should!

Lol i'd get my ass kicked. I don't really play online. Except for battlefield 3.

Don't worry I get my ass handed to me too. Now a days kids/adults play 24/7 and learn all the maps before you can. CoD always comes out in November, by Christmas the playing field is leveled off w/ all the new people...lol This year is going to be tricky w/ the PS4 release date. Alright, I just completely geeked out right there!

Dont feel bad i have a PS3 and a XBOX 360, getting GTA5 for the Xbox but as far as the new consoles i cant decide on what direction i want to go. Seeing how now both systems are pay to play online it seems to be an even playing field as far as that goes. The only thing bothering me is my TurtleBeach PX5 headset wont work on the Xbox1 until they release an adapter. Plus the new cod for xbox is going to have dedicated servers finally...nothing said for playstation. Thats a huge selling point for me.

Last edited:
I am not a gamer but that game is unreal. Beat the snot out of people and steal there car or motorcycle just like real life. I played it once and crashed into everything before I blow up in flames.

I could never get into the GTA series. I tried GTA IV but I just don't get into mobster/crime type games.

Although shooting missiles at the police was fun.

I'm probably going on a list somewhere for that comment...

Most reactions

Back