just x joey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
joeydsmith.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
fishingwithgrand-0640-1.jpg

might add sum post processing later today when i get home, like vignettes, more contrast, and maybe a bit of a saturation bump.

Yeah it's sort of a confusing photo. The house on stilts thing commands attention just because it's so weird looking, and the fishing pole draws us right to it. But your grandpa is looking off someplace else. It's hard to know what to make of the photo because of this competition.

yeah i guess technically its a house, HAHA a light house. althoguh itd be a ncie summer home lol. i agree i shulda caught him looking at it, but its ahrd to get what you want and get the horizon straight on a rocking boat...
here's another:
DSC_0484.jpg

and heres an upclose in focus of the lighthouse, its a bland photo i dunno why i culdnt get one with sum oomph. maybe i need to add saturation.
fishingwithgrand-0642-4.jpg

Like stated if there was a greater DOF and your grandpa was staring at the home it would be great with the pole as a leading line and all. Second is great besides the crooked horizon. Third is flat. Boost them colors!

i either had to have a crooked horizon or a crooked subject in #2, i chose a crooked horizon. and #3 i jsut put up to show what the hosue looked like, i am in no means proud of it hahaha. im too lazy to edit ne thign right now :)

thats what i thought, but it wasnt the best time of day, and none of the shots wuld come out right, oh well. oh and btw, i was lookign at sum of your threads you've started, you're really good. i need to get sum flashes... :greenpbl:

Thanks a lot man. I've been shooting for about 4 months. Just invested in some Vivitar 285's with ebay slaves. I'm loving them.

Most reactions

Back