Grape lovers

Thanks again folks.

You must have one hell of a garden, huh?

Here are a couple quick snaps of my veggie garden.

P1040287sm.jpg

P1040286sm.jpg

The second is the winner by far...but you gotta warn a person! My poor old heart, lol!! (hate those little stinging creeps)

Love the onion photo!

Ron,
I always enjoy your sets you post. You have some nice land there and and going to great use.
CC if I may.
I dont think these are your best. I would have used a tripod for sure. I would have been a good time to use it! They all seem a little blurry.
1. All the yellow on the left is distracting. Less that and nailing the focus would have been a real nice shot.
2. The grapes are perfect but the main subject is motion blurred. That kills it for me. I love to see the eyes and head in focus.
3. The leaf on the right is overpowering and the shot is a little noisy. otherwise pretty nice.
4. Seems a little flat and a little noisy. Might have cropped to much or drop that ISO. I dont think it is a cicada but some type of fly (I would have to look it up). Intresting tho.

Thanks guys, glad you liked them. They are all hand held & shot with a Helios 58/2 on a 20mm extension tube. The light was low & I did not want to exceed ISO400 so my shutter speeds were slow & I got quite a few blurry pics.

I cleared it up for you a bit

P1040258sm.jpg
4928189877_59e30cb0ba_b.jpg

Bryan
I dont think these are your best. I would have used a tripod for sure. I would have been a good time to use it! They all seem a little blurry.

I agree BUT

I was chasing wasps from one bunch to another & with the 58mm on a 20mm tube meant focusing @ about 6" (15mm) with low light & low shutter speed, this was the best I got using a manual focus lens.

I truly endorse using a tripod if practical & even focusing rails but this was not a circumstance that allowed for such a privilage.

I do appreciate your objective CC.

Thanks for your edit Colldfire, it is a bit sharper.

Yeah running around makes it a hand held type of day :) Just comes with its own conflicts :(

Most reactions

Back