Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
blood grapes:
bloodgrapessmall.jpg

simplistic:

grapes-small.jpg

yep, with the name, the first one is the best...cool shot...never heard of blood grapes...and you would think i would have....

IMO The lighting not right in #1 too harsh, it seem softer in #2, but I prefer crop with of #1 more

As a colour fan, I like the first because of the colour, and I find the reflections of your light on the grapes interesting. On some it looks like it's coming from a window, on others as if it's coming from a lamp with five bulbs... what is it? Also I like that the grapes look wet in the colour photo.

But I do admit that the b+w one has a lot of virtues of its own! Actually, I like that one very much, too... is it the contrasts? Might be...

aprilraven said:
yep, with the name, the first one is the best...cool shot...never heard of blood grapes...and you would think i would have....

:lmao: Aprilraven! I hadn't heard of them either, but the name and the layout of the grapes reminded me of capilaries for some reason. Ok, I'm losing it:confused:

I love the first one. It's terrific. The colors are so pretty and you can almost feel the moisture. Between this photo, and Terri's talk swirling glasses, I'm really starting to have a wine craving!

Great control of lighting. The colours look great in the first, but I prefer the second. It's far more "artsy" and it works really well.

And now my mouth is watering. Grrrr. :grumpy:

ferny said:
Great control of lighting. The colours look great in the first, but I prefer the second. It's far more "artsy" and it works really well.

And now my mouth is watering. Grrrr. :grumpy:

thanks man. actually, i was wondering if anyone would notice, but i took out all of the blues and cool colors so the red would stand out and the viney stuff would look more gnarly. the second was just an artsy thing i tried in bw.

Most reactions

Back