Graphic Nature

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Capture these today while out for a walk. Some gang artwork on a electrical box beside the railway tracks. Since I had baby with me, I thought I would use her for these. These turned out a little muddy, as I was shooting into the sun, and I could not see the sweet spot that good

IMG_7325aa.jpg

IMG_7326aa.jpg

cool, i got to get one of these, nicely done think i like the second best :thumbup:

Great composition with them both, Carl. :thumbup: I think the second one is the flashiest of the two, as well. :)

I think who ever did the graffiti would like the Lensbaby shot of their work. Good subject matter for the Lensbaby.

Sam

Thanks soo much Sam. Love my baby. I take her to the cemetery with me all the time and she does a great job there too.
Thanks man. !!!

Which aperture disk did you use?

I like the shots, btw. I'd like to emulate some of what you did - bending it far to the side. Did you use a wider aperture, or a smaller one?

Iron Flatline said:
Which aperture disk did you use?

I like the shots, btw. I'd like to emulate some of what you did - bending it far to the side. Did you use a wider aperture, or a smaller one?

Im pretty sure I used the f-4. I cant remember the settings, as this was a while ago. But I know I was on ISO 100, but the shutter speed is what I can not think of. Sorry man.
I remember I was shooting towards the sun, which was off to the right of the picture, and I bent baby pretty far on these, and tried a few shots before I was o.k. with these images.
Thanks for you comments.

Loooooooooooooove it!! :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back