grass, trees, sky

pez

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
26552216862_673ce572db_o.jpg

A favorite field near my home. I stop by sometimes on my way home, when there is a nice sky.

I like it, bit I'd like a higher perspective to peer over the hill a little bit. :)

I like it, bit I'd like a higher perspective to peer over the hill a little bit. :)
Would need a drone :) I was mainly going for the sky.

I too like nice skies and shoot them whenever possible...but you got a bit heavy handed with the saturation and it almost appears you added a multiply curves layer for added "drama" which it didn't need. As to the crop: if all the parts aren't contributing to the whole scene, then some parts have to go...and I didn't feel like the left side of the image was contributing much. As with any edit, only a matter of another's opinion. It isn't better, just different.

pez.jpg

I too like nice skies and shoot them whenever possible...but you got a bit heavy handed with the saturation and it almost appears you added a multiply curves layer for added "drama" which it didn't need. As to the crop: if all the parts aren't contributing to the whole scene, then some parts have to go...and I didn't feel like the left side of the image was contributing much. As with any edit, only a matter of another's opinion. It isn't better, just different.

View attachment 120471

Thanks- and nice pull out from a jpeg! I have lots of different treatments of this location, as it's on my way home every day, and many with a similar framing to this and normal exposure. I was just going for something dark and fanciful this time. Good point about the unnecessary tree. :)

Most reactions

Back