Grassy Plain

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this shot on a trip to the southern part of the island on saturday. Would like to get some feedback on it please.

Grassy Plain
Aperture: F/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/320s
Iso: 100

3829156388_7313617d79_b.jpg

I like it. Very vibrant colors. A little too much pp in my opinion. You can see a halo around the tree...but other than that beautiful picture

Gorgeous photo. I agree with the halo around the tree, also the blue in between the branches is a bit brighter than the other area's of the sky. Beautiful location.

I like it. Very vibrant colors. A little too much pp in my opinion. You can see a halo around the tree...but other than that beautiful picture

Gorgeous photo. I agree with the halo around the tree, also the blue in between the branches is a bit brighter than the other area's of the sky. Beautiful location.

Will you post the original file? I'd love to see it before PP.

Thanks alot you guys. I was tryin something different with this shot. I wanted to push it a little over the top with the pp. While doin the pp for this shot i realise something though, i wanted it to look a little over pp but how do u know when to stop? lol. Its like i do something then walk away, come back, see something to add, walk away again and the cycle continues until i jus said "thats it"! It was a fun doin it though. lol

Here is the original

3829869746_74ef26b7d4_b.jpg

I like the colors, and for my taste I dont think the PP is over the top. Other than the halo I love it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back