Grave stones

DRodgers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I normally would have these converted to black&white but I'm going ask you guys for suggestions I was thinking along the lines of colored filtering maybe?
What do ya all think any ideas?
arronjay000122.jpg

arronjay000121.jpg

arronjay000118.jpg

arronjay000117.jpg

arronjay000114.jpg

arronjay000115.jpg

Looks like quite the mix of stones at this cemetery. I dont recognize this place. :lol:
Ya have a lot to play with here. I agree that the black and white would work on a lot of these, especially that ol knocked down cross.
I have a filter I use in photoshop sometimes. It is called a Midnight Sepia. Would look kinda cool on those ol stones. :thumbup:
Try messin with some funky crops too. Maybe give the feel of abandonment on that tipped over cross.
For me the one called Father seems too centered. Just my opinion:wink:
The crypt is killer. What a cool structure. :thumbup:
Not sure if you have a Lensbaby, but that would look killer on that last shot with all the branches.

Hope this helps a bit.

Thanks chiller I never gave much thought to crops before you gave me some ideas to play with..

As for the cemetery its the Hamilton cemetery right across from Dundurn Castle just as you come in the west side of Hamilton off the highway.

Thanks chiller I never gave much thought to crops before you gave me some ideas to play with..

As for the cemetery its the Hamilton cemetery right across from Dundurn Castle just as you come in the west side of Hamilton off the highway.

Thanks for the info. I might have to make a road trip out that way soon, maybe go for a walkaboot. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back