Graves Before Sunset

DaveWrong

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
In an old village, near the hills of Dartmoor.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were taken at the church where i took my first sunset shots last week, cc would be good please for compostition etc

DSC_0141.jpg

I like the creative use of lighting, but I would have liiked to see more of the lower of the gravestones. The sky is nice, but so mch of it takes away from the subject of the photo IMO. Very nice though.

Mark

its a good start, but needs a reshoot. the composition has to much cut off of almost everything.

its a good start, but needs a reshoot. the composition has to much cut off of almost everything.

I agree. I like this shot, but it really feels to me like the lens needed to be pulled back/zoomed out a bit to get some more in the shot.

Good attempt, I would have lowered the angle down to the ground. I agree about there being too much sky.

Yes it is a good attempt and i can see what you were going for with the stone on the left to try and get the whole shape in. It would have worked better tho if you were lower down, as it is, its a bit like hovering over them. Good effort tho :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back