Graveyard of Nuns 2 Advise taken C&C Please

matt_paul85

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took some of the advise I got on my first post. Here is the result and then some. Hope you all enjoy. Looking forward to the feedback.

tombstonecopy.jpg

the "main" head stone looks a little out of focus BUT it adds a great deal to the shot so it really works well. I love it great job.

the "main" head stone looks a little out of focus BUT it adds a great deal to the shot so it really works well. I love it great job.

Thanks mike! I thought it turned out really well. My best PP to date I guess.

Well.... (without being there) I feel I want to move the camera up high enough to see the tops of the other stones, creating more converging lines.

Just a thought.

-Pete

...Am *I* crazy (don't answer that!)...or is this the 3rd pic posted?? I thought there was one, done like this, only not quite so dark???

Dunno...the headstones seems a touch too "bright" and the rest is a titch too dark??

:O)

I like the low POV on this, and the treatment has a very gothy(?) effect. If ya get the chance, try what Pete said about the higher angle.
Still diggin this one tho. Keep shootin man.

Well.... (without being there) I feel I want to move the camera up high enough to see the tops of the other stones, creating more converging lines.

Just a thought.

-Pete

I can see that. I will go for more angles next time I'm up there.

...Am *I* crazy (don't answer that!)...or is this the 3rd pic posted?? I thought there was one, done like this, only not quite so dark???

Dunno...the headstones seems a touch too "bright" and the rest is a titch too dark??

:O)
This is just the second time I've posted this pic. Just different PP. I do see what you're saying about the light and darks. That's what I was going for, kind of one extreme to the other. I liked the contrast between the too in this! just my personal opinion.

I like the low POV on this, and the treatment has a very gothy(?) effect. If ya get the chance, try what Pete said about the higher angle.
Still diggin this one tho. Keep shootin man.
Thanks Chiller! As soon as I can get back up to Indiana I will do a reshoot. I don't know if "goth" was what I was going for but I do see it! lol. As always i appreciate the comment

Most reactions

Back