Graveyard Shift

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well it was time to head back to the cemetery for my montly visit :lol: I was hoping to catch some fall colours, but seems I might be a week early.
I did manage to find some new stuff.

152_5232zz.JPG

One of the fall shots I got

152_5217z.JPG

152_5222zz.JPG

The sky was really overcast, so I converted the background to black on this in PS.

152_5233zz.JPG

I captured this shot when I walked back to my car. This is a reflection of one of the large crosses in this cemetery. The skull actually....well...hangs in the back window of my car. I just moved around enough to get this reflection in my window

152_5228zzz.JPG

Very cool shots. Each stands alone in both technical and aesthetic merit - and all come together in an enjoyable (though eerie) theme.

Nice work.

Tuna

Very,very cool series Chiller!!
I love #2 and #3 but all are Awesome shots!

Chilling, Chiller :)! Cool pics!

Very awesome work chiller!
you're b/w's as always are super.. love the tone in the first.. the scenic colors int he second.. and the third is simply WOW!
the last one is well seen ;)
thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

the next to the last shot really stands out for me...the lighting and lean make it happen!
i thought you were gonna say the last was of you in a mask. that would certainly be a way of clearing the graveyard for good shots ;) ...and wouldn't surprize me either :)

ok, chiller.... you and jonmikal are gonna make me make up words for ya'lls stuff... your on a whole other level....these are just superb...i love them all and would put all of them in my house if i could...but the angel hand holding the orange/red flower just blew me away... i love that idea, and when i am in a cemetary, i do that all the time.. i put flowers on the statues... (are you watching when i do that??? just kidding)

your last pic of the skull with the watery cross effect is just wonderful..makes me think of the cross holding evil at bay...i love that.. great job there...that should be in a horror movie...its a great idea....you must live close in the other realm as i do....!!

if i stare at the skull...it looks like its moving closer.... killer effect!! wonderful for halloween.....

Wow...thank you everyone for your awesome compliments.
JonMikal....I thought of that...ya know..the mask and all, but I already got chased out for wearing that crow suit. Still find myself flapping my arms for no reason....and get a lot of wierd looks at the mall :lmao: :lmao:
Aprilraven. ..You have the crystal ball. Are you watching me? I was surprised at the last shot. It was one of those , as I was walking to my car, I saw the reflection, and gave it a shot. I found with that pic, it is hard to focus on either subject at the same time.
Thanks again everyone. :thumbup:

wow, I love all of them! Especially #2 :)
I hope you didn't get caught by the men in the white suits... ;) I hear they are after you. :lol:

Thanks Littleman. Nah..this time I escaped. I think it is that big white jacket they show up with all the time too. The sleeves are waaayy too long. :lmao: :lmao:

Most reactions

Back