Gray Mare

Nicely captured! Is there any fall colour in the original?

Nope, bare trees and lots of haze/glare. I knew it was going to BW when i took it.

looks very peaceful.

Very nice shot.

With so much white sky you should post this with a border. It would improve the presentation considerably.
The bottom 2/3 is outstanding in tone and detail. A border would lessen the white sky's negative effects when posted to a white forum.

Just sayin'.

Yeah if I were going to print I would use a border but I just edit and dump on flicker most of the time.

Yeah if I were going to print I would use a border but I just edit and dump on flicker most of the time.
yeah, I have also noticed you post your worst chit here and your better stuff on "other sites"

just playn (trolling) I was looking at your 500px and flikr.
I actually give you credit there is some really nice work on there! I just started a 500 px but for some reason cant even find myself or the three photos I uploaded trying to figure out how it worked. lol Guess the free version don't get you far...
lot of work going through all those photos to upload them on there, must have taken you days. Most of mine aren't even processed or how i would want them so I think it might be a little too much time and work for me. I imagine just editing and converting all the raw files must have been very time consuming for you, then sorting through them and uploading. Long project..

Where's the gray mare at?

Cool scene. A crop like this speaks to me the most. The bare bright sky competes for my attention.
tczXGTG.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back