bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How come?
Office party?

Something like that.

Here's wishing all of you folks a great day too!

Happy to see you happy, Bace! :lol: Even if you wanna be cryptic about it.

Go frolic!

(post pics later, eh?) :sexywink:

Profile doesn't yield a birth date...

Birthday?

I made sales. And I'm beggining work on a conference that's in it's forth consecutive year. Which means, 500 past attendees to call, and a subject that's unique to our company. Which for me equals a great winter time bonus.

The conference in on Image Fusion. Night vision + heat detection at the same time. Great subject! Plus there's a few contract that have been officially signed and stuff in production/implementation phase. Big Money.

Now, did you actually want to know that?

YES! :biggrin:

C'mon: share some!
Board party! Eh?

bace said:
I made sales. And I'm beggining work on a conference that's in it's forth consecutive year. Which means, 500 past attendees to call, and a subject that's unique to our company. Which for me equals a great winter time bonus.

The conference in on Image Fusion. Night vision + heat detection at the same time. Great subject! Plus there's a few contract that have been officially signed and stuff in production/implementation phase. Big Money.

Congrats! Good for you, it's nice to hear when someone enjoys what they do!

bace said:

Wow! You're really as boring as the rest of us, aren't ya? :mrgreen:

(That means - sounds awesome - congrats!!) :thumbup:

:thumbsup: Winter bonuses are always good! Congrats on the sales too! :cheers:

Thanks for caring people. I hope you all had a good one too.

I'm thinking I might go out for a few drinks tonight. Wooooo!

Need to take a nap or something now though.

I'm thinking I might go out for a few drinks tonight. Wooooo!

Need to take a nap or something now though.

You need to rest up for that tough night out, huh? Congrats, now go celebrate!

It's something I've found quite effective. If I nap before I go out, the late night doesn't effect me as much in the morning at work.

Now, having explained that, the truth is that I have a lot of homework to do tonight. I would rather have that done so tomorrow at work can be spent calling as MANY people as possible about my new conference.

*get's excited about homework*

WHO DOES THAT? EXCITED ABOUT WORK HOMEWORK??? What is happening to me?

bace said:
*get's excited about homework*

WHO DOES THAT? EXCITED ABOUT WORK HOMEWORK??? What is happening to me?
:lol: awww....Bace is turning into a grownup.....and we knew you when you were young and dumb. :sniffle:

:needs MD's rave shot here:

Most reactions

Back