Great Egret.

DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMGP4400.jpg

Thanks Raj. Crappie day,no sun and water looked ugly puck green like it had sone sort of glowing radioactive thing going on,LOL so I made it black water.

Thanks mike.

Very nice! great way to separate this photo from thousands of other egret , heron, etc. shots.

David, i like what you did with the Black Out. I would see if you can do anything to bring out the leggs and something about the lower neck seems like it needs something. almost like the neck can detach? as always great work

Very nice! great way to separate this photo from thousands of other egret , heron, etc. shots.
Thanks Brian.
David, i like what you did with the Black Out. I would see if you can do anything to bring out the leggs and something about the lower neck seems like it needs something. almost like the neck can detach? as always great work
Thanks the other Brian LOL. I see what your saying about the neck but thats the how the bird was posed not much I could do with that but yea it looks like a two piece bird not fitted well.

I could bring some more detail in the legs but I spent more time then I have liked to already and With the crappiest lighting this morning rain again and ISO jacked up to 3200, between the noise removal and some other PP to get it as this point gave me a migraine and I quite why I was ahead.LOL. Having said that,Your points are all valid and appreciate the feed back.

Thanks Brian.

Thanks the other Brian LOL. I see what your saying about the neck but thats the how the bird was posed not much I could do with that but yea it looks like a two piece bird not fitted well.

I could bring some more detail in the legs but I spent more time then I have liked to already and With the crappiest lighting this morning rain again and ISO jacked up to 3200, between the noise removal and some other PP to get it as this point gave me a migraine and I quite why I was ahead.LOL. Having said that,Your points are all valid and appreciate the feed back.

I knew there was a reason. Battling a migraine as we speak

4 Days straight I been battling a Migraine and I am losing.

Agree with others it's a stand out from other Great Egret shots. Very nice. I would have liked to see more space at the bottom of the image but if it's a crop you probably have your reasons.

Thanks Raj. Crappie day,no sun and water looked ugly puck green like it had sone sort of glowing radioactive thing going on,LOL so I made it black water.

Good choice; the dark water really does add a lot to the feel of this photo! I'd never have guessed it started out as puke radioactive green. :lol:

Agree with others it's a stand out from other Great Egret shots. Very nice. I would have liked to see more space at the bottom of the image but if it's a crop you probably have your reasons.
Thanks Donde. I actually had more space at the bottom and think if the reflection from the was very clear, I would have left the space but the ripples in the water kinda killed that.

Good choice; the dark water really does add a lot to the feel of this photo! I'd never have guessed it started out as puke radioactive green. :lol:
Thanks Sharon.

Most reactions

Back