TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
dsc0032small7xz.jpg

dsc0044small4au.jpg

dsc0258small7mu.jpg

dsc0266small6sf.jpg

Nice shots, I'm liking #2 I like how you used the branches as a frame, #3 is just a beautiful shot, I like the perspective here.#4 I like the falls framed by a bridge, may have liked it more if it was cropped or zoomed closer. Nice work :thumbsup:

Lovely spring feeling is conveyed by particularly Photo 2, but also the flowers do that, of course.
And the waterfalls that can be seen in Photo 4 are the Great Falls?

i really like 2, i think 4 would be a great shot if you ran a longer shutter and got some motion blur on the falls

LaFoto said:
Lovely spring feeling is conveyed by particularly Photo 2, but also the flowers do that, of course.
And the waterfalls that can be seen in Photo 4 are the Great Falls?
Goodness, no. That's just a lock that's part of the canal which runs along side great falls. It's on the Potomac River, just east of DC.

Thanks for the feedback so far. Keep it coming :thumbup:

East of DC?
That is where you are?
And you have NOT come to the Big International (because of me :D) TPF Meet-Up in DC? Ts!

LaFoto said:
East of DC?
That is where you are?
And you have NOT come to the Big International (because of me :D) TPF Meet-Up in DC? Ts!
Err... it's actually a while west of DC. My mistake. I'm about 10 minutes South-West of DC, myself, in Fairfax. The big meetup was before i found this forum! Can't blame me for that, can you? ;)

Most reactions

Back