Great Harbour - Jost Van Dyke, B.V.I.

LKP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2314043167_1798138375_o.jpg

Now that shot brings back memories! I was there about 20 years ago (can't say it's changed much!) What a beautiful part of the world. Hope you have more pics.

Now that shot brings back memories! I was there about 20 years ago (can't say it's changed much!) What a beautiful part of the world. Hope you have more pics.

We stayed at the Sand Castle... I posted a photo in the '08 Subject Assignment #5 - forum - It's of a sign spray painted on a rock, pointing you in the direction of the Soggy Dollar Bar... Sound familiar?

the Soggy Dollar Bar... Sound familiar?
:taped sh:

My BVI trip was on a sailboat with 5 other people. The skipper over imbibed and fell asleep on one of the lounge chairs out on the beach, where he was found the next morning, surrounded by the marks in the sand of all the hermit crabs that had come to investigate. It looked pretty funny

:taped sh:

My BVI trip was on a sailboat with 5 other people. The skipper over imbibed and fell asleep on one of the lounge chairs out on the beach, where he was found the next morning, surrounded by the marks in the sand of all the hermit crabs that had come to investigate. It looked pretty funny

Yikes! I think anyone that has visited that beach must have a similar story. When we were there a catamaran loaded full of flight attendants and pilots anchored and spent the afternoon drinking way too many painkillers! By that evening the locals were falling over in laughter telling everyone about the heavy set woman who was falling out of her bikini and putting nutmegs (whole) in her bikini top. Ouch!:confused:

Most reactions

Back