GREAT SUCCESS!!!

projectmayhem

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dada04.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
went out today for a couple hours, pretty happy with some of the results. im not into the whole "selective color" thing, but some of these shots seemed to ask for it.

1)graffiti on the side of an abandoned train car
011.jpg

2)barbed wire, train car again. and of course i now have a scar from the barbed wire.
010.jpg

3)a boat. i actually took a LOT of this one. these are my favorites.
008.jpg

005.jpg

4)some stairs
004-1.jpg

5)i took this one hoping to pick up the vibrant green of the backlit leaves, but ended up noticing how blue the sky was
003.jpg

let me know what you like, and dont like! i love criticism as long as its truthful and helpful!still relatively new at this.

Impressive, very. I enjoy your use of DOF on the #'s 2, 3, and very good use of B&W for the last four. All of them are just "well-placed." Good Work.

While I think that "your" graffiti artists are GOOD (nice work there on that abandoned train car), I best like your Photo 2 here: the inclusion of that (vicious!) barbed wire as a "tube" for us to look into impresses me to the max. Well seen and composed, I really, really like that. And the subtle selective colouring is ok, though I believe this photo could also "live" as a purely black&white photo.

And to take out the green of backlit leaves just makes me ... sniff-sniff ... cry :cry:!
(Get to know me better and you will understand why).

Wow, your uses of DOF and compostion are great here. I have to agree with LaFoto, the barbed wire here sticks out as one of my favs. Great job

I hate to sound redundant, but the DOF and the composition are simply superb. They make the photos. Really some great shots!

I agree with everyone on how great these shots are...but the tilted horizon on number four is really distracting me ;)

Very nice shots!

Edit: And by number four I mean the second boat shot.

Awesome shots. Very creative.

Great shots... I love shot number two

Most reactions

New Topics

Back