Greek League Basketball C&C's

ThornleyGroves

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Bournemouth, Manchester, Athens, Liverpool
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So here are some pictures from the Greek League between European champions Panathinaikos vs Olympiacos. 20,000 in the ground mad with flares!

1. The Coach

2. Mad Fans

3. Dunk attempt

4. Going for the 3

5. Pass

6. Dunk 1

7. Dunk 2.

8. Lay up

9. Champions

10. In the locker room.

Some nice pictures in there. Great job freezing the action and capturing moments.

In some of the shooting at the net ones, I'd love to see closeups of people's faces, but that is very gear dependant and might not be possible.

All the court shots seems to have a bit of lack of contrast and/or colour saturation to really make them pop. Maybe a levels adjustment in photoshop is needed.

Some nice pictures in there. Great job freezing the action and capturing moments.

In some of the shooting at the net ones, I'd love to see closeups of people's faces, but that is very gear dependant and might not be possible.

All the court shots seems to have a bit of lack of contrast and/or colour saturation to really make them pop. Maybe a levels adjustment in photoshop is needed.

Thank you very much... Yeah i was shooting with a standard 18-105mm nikkor so it would be difficult! but i'll take it into consideration...

As for the contrast due to the mental greek fans the whole stadium was smokey due to the flares! ill give it the odd pop though... thanks again

I like most of your images. I would increase my contrast levels and increase saturation a little bit to take away that "hazy" look. Maybe crop 1, 6, 7 and 8 a little.

#5 (in my opinion) would have been much better if the ball was either in his hands or just left his hands and the coach's arm was not there.

Overall, clean images, good subject focus.

I like most of your images. I would increase my contrast levels and increase saturation a little bit to take away that "hazy" look. Maybe crop 1, 6, 7 and 8 a little.

#5 (in my opinion) would have been much better if the ball was either in his hands or just left his hands and the coach's arm was not there.

Overall, clean images, good subject focus.

Okay ill give that a go now! thanks for the advice! I'm only 17 and hoping to be a pro one day! ahah but in fashion photography!

I included a different coach image as i thought it is compositionally better!

here they are!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back