Green/Blue Screen Editing

mtshootingstar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello. I've just started working with my green screen and I want to buy a program that will give me professional quality with ease of use. I am looking at adobe and photokey.

I would really like something that will be extremely "easy to use" that will give me high quality photos.

Does anyone have a preference and why?

Thanks for any insight.

Hello. I've just started working with my green screen and I want to buy a program that will give me professional quality with ease of use. I am looking at adobe and photokey.

I would really like something that will be extremely "easy to use" that will give me high quality photos.

Does anyone have a preference and why?

Thanks for any insight.

If you have PhotoShop or Elements, then you already have the required software for green and blue cut outs.

Hint: Select by color, and invert to cut out foreground, or leave un-inverted to cut out the background.....do a google...

I have Adobe PhotoDeluxe 2.0.....but it's VERY OLD (1997) and I want to upgrade to a newer program. So I just wanted to see what people thought was the best program for editing photos taken with green/blue screens.

Most reactions

Back