Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:mrgreen:

leaf1.jpg

leaf2.jpg

drop1.jpg

drop2.jpg

C&C?

Someone will be very pleased with the coulours, I am sure ;)

The are all pleasing I think and give you the mood of being in the forest on a sunny day.

#3 is my personal favourite, also because it is different from the usual some-water-on-a-leave shot.

the traces of civilisation in the last one both me alot :p

:scratch: ... it does not occur to me who you might be talking about??? :scratch:

:greenpbl:

:biggrin:

:hugs: Emma for these.
Wonderful!

I happened to be out in our garden yesterday after the big shower, trying to capture wet leaves and droplets, but none of my pics came out as well as all four of yours here did! Well done!

Oh yes, exactly why I made the title so... 'important looking'!

The are all pleasing I think and give you the mood of being in the forest on a sunny day.

#3 is my personal favourite, also because it is different from the usual some-water-on-a-leave shot.

the traces of civilisation in the last one both me alot :p

Thank you, Alex. :) Although I wouldn't exactly consider my backyard a forest... but of course, it's the mood that they convey.
Well, you could say all of them have traces of civilization... I cheated a bit on the water part. That's where pouring a cup of water from the kitchen sink on to these leaves came in. ;)

:scratch: ... it does not occur to me who you might be talking about??? :scratch:

:greenpbl:

:biggrin:

:hugs: Emma for these.
Wonderful!

I happened to be out in our garden yesterday after the big shower, trying to capture wet leaves and droplets, but none of my pics came out as well as all four of yours here did! Well done!

:greenpbl:;)
Well, as I said in my above post... the water part was a bit fake. But still, thank you!

Well, you could say all of them have traces of civilization... I cheated a bit on the water part. That's where pouring a cup of water from the kitchen sink on to these leaves came in. ;)

Yes, I thought you "cheated" here .. but you did this to achieve a certain mood ;)

would not call this cheating by the way, but "active composition" :p

yesterday after the big shower, trying to capture wet leaves and droplets, but none of my pics came out as well as all four of yours here did! Well done!

Oh, so you had one big shower ... great.. now I see what difference living 300km further south makes ... we had heavy downpour last night ... for hours it seemed to me, could hardly sleep with all the thunderstorms :(

You did not cheat, you enhanced the environment, and watered a perfectly dry plant....good for you!!
Beautiful shots...love #1

These are fantastic! I'm not sure why I like them but I do... I think it's mostly for the sharpness, greenness, simplicity (but not at the sametime, yeah don't ask), and frames.

Thanks everyone for all of the comments. I like to think these are my first successful water drop shots. :)

Yes, I thought you "cheated" here .. but you did this to achieve a certain mood ;)

would not call this cheating by the way, but "active composition" :p

Chris of Arabia said:
Tip: If you do cheat, don't tell anyone... :D

:p ;)

mec621 said:
these arent very original but three is my favorite
What do you mean? The idea isn't original?

Most reactions

Back