Green Machine.

peter/c

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lulu.com
Motorbikes don't do a thing for me but a work colleague asked Me to take this.Hope He feels it does justice to His pride and joy.
Peter.

Is this one the only photo you took, or did you take photos from all angles? I hope you did! This "green machine" is just ASKING for it!

I do admit that this is a kind of photography that does not appeal to me much, either, or rather: the subjects don't mean as much to me as they mean to the owners, but when my friend asked me to take photos of herself on her bike, I happily obliged, too. :D It's because I am soooo kind :lol:

I think you did it justice. I really like how you chose the lovely green background (I hope you chose it and it wasn't just chance! Shock horror!)

I like this photo, it makes the bike stand out quite nicely. The greenery in the background compliments the bike nicely.

I have to do this with my bike, but I'm having a hard time finding something red in the background to go with the red on my bike!

Nice shot. However nice bright days are not usually the best for photographing bikes or cars. Too many reflections. Usually a fill flash and a polorizer helps immensly.

digital_ems_techie
Try shooting in overcast weather on asphalt watered down with a hose. Use fill flash and watch your baby shine. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back