Green Machine.

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by peter/c, May 27, 2005.

1. peter/c

peter/c TPF Noob!

Motorbikes don't do a thing for me but a work colleague asked Me to take this.Hope He feels it does justice to His pride and joy.
    Peter.
    [​IMG]

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Is this one the only photo you took, or did you take photos from all angles? I hope you did! This "green machine" is just ASKING for it!

I do admit that this is a kind of photography that does not appeal to me much, either, or rather: the subjects don't mean as much to me as they mean to the owners, but when my friend asked me to take photos of herself on her bike, I happily obliged, too. :D It's because I am soooo kind :lol:

3. Meysha

Meysha still being picky Vicky

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I think you did it justice. I really like how you chose the lovely green background (I hope you chose it and it wasn't just chance! Shock horror!)

4. digital_ems_techie

digital_ems_techie TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I like this photo, it makes the bike stand out quite nicely. The greenery in the background compliments the bike nicely.

I have to do this with my bike, but I'm having a hard time finding something red in the background to go with the red on my bike!

5. Conk

Conk TPF Noob!

Nice shot. However nice bright days are not usually the best for photographing bikes or cars. Too many reflections. Usually a fill flash and a polorizer helps immensly.

digital_ems_techie
    Try shooting in overcast weather on asphalt watered down with a hose. Use fill flash and watch your baby shine. :D