Green screen question

c.cloudwalker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Do you or have you used one of the green screen photo software available out there?

If yes, which one? And why did you pick that particular one? And, of course, how did it do for you?

Responses suggesting using PS are not needed as it's not going to happen in this particular situation. Thanks all.

Just trying to get as much info as I can, lol.

Not that it's that fascinating but..................................................

Well if you aren't going to use Photoshop, you need some software which can do Keying. Either chroma key, color key, luma key, etc. to select and remove (or mask) the green out. Photoshop (even Elements) would be the easiest solution, but if that's off the table.... go google and see if you can find any free software that can do specific color selection.

I've used Digital Anarchy's software before and I like it. Here's a sample I shot on green screen.

661285351_zfqvr-M.jpg

Last edited:
I've used Digital Anarchy's software before and I like it.

I'd forgotten about this shot. Looks good to me. Did you use it on a MAc or a Windows machine?

I do wonder why it is twice the price of the ones I've looked at so far... :confused:

I have it licensed on my Mac. Here is the original green screen shot before editing.

636725933_4Zxeu-M.jpg

I knew shooting him with a white shirt on the green screen could cause me some problems since the white would pick up a green cast around the edges, but DAs software eliminates this issue pretty well.

I have it licensed on my Mac. Here is the original green screen shot before editing.

636725933_4Zxeu-M.jpg

I knew shooting him with a white shirt on the green screen could cause me some problems since the white would pick up a green cast around the edges, but DAs software eliminates this issue pretty well.

Good to know since it is for a Mac user. The other ones I've looked at claim to deal with the green cast just fine but who knows. I guess my buddy is going to have to try the demos.

I use FX Home Photokey 3 Pro. How do you post photos in here? I'll show you some work. Do you have to put in a URL or am I missing somewhere to upload?

Most reactions

Back