green

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i found myself in the botanical gardens yesterday for a while and took a bunch of shots. i'll post some flowers in another thread. i agree with your theory of posting one pic Hertz, but im too lazy to post in separate threads :greenpbl:

22760378-L.jpg

22760400-L.jpg

22760403-L.jpg

22760408-L.jpg

22760417-L.jpg

22760432-L.jpg

22760406-L.jpg

thanks for looking!

Ok my respect for you is back (after a short departure).
I really like the ones with the palm leaves the best - especially the first of them, It's great how it sort of cuts through the blackness.

Love the 4th and 6th...the lighting really drew me to those.

Love the lighting, textures, and colors. Some of them almost feel like I can reach out and touch them. Hard to pick a favorite, but I'd go with 6 I think. The textures and lines in it can confuse you if you stare at it too long...sort of like those magic eye deals :lol:

Excellent captures with unique angles. I for one would rather look at several images in one post instead of having to open up multiple posts.

Eric

Photos 4 and 6! Yeah! They truly knock me over.

I don't like whatever it is that is crawling about the leaf in No. 2, I'm afraid.
And the leaf in No.3 looks "unhealthy"... erm... downright dead, I mean. And not GREEN! (Which would be nice, because green is my fav...... ah! Ok, Ok, I won't say it again! Leave me.... aaaahhhhh!)

thank you all!

LaFoto - no bugs, they were seeds from another plant above :)

Oh. Good. Much better then!!!!

Most reactions

Back