Sam6644

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographic-evidence.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,

My name is Sam, I'm (about to be) 21 years old, and I am a photojournalism major at The University of Cincinnati. I've been into photography for as long as I can remember and started practicing it in 2002 or 2003. Since then I've continued to get progressively more serious about it, began shooting regularly in high school shooting with my mom's Minolta X-570. I have since purchased myself a Nikon N80 which I have really grown to enjoy. I got into the DSLR game in late 2006 with the purchase of my Nikon D50, which I still use regularly today. Since high school I have continued to shoot, and I am now a third year student at UC majoring in photojournalism and I couldn't be happier.

I have been fortunate enough to get paid for my work from time to time and recently began shooting for The News Record, the independent student ran news publication at The University of Cincinnati. Between school and news assignments I do freelance graphic and web design on a regular basis.

As mentioned before, my current bodies are a Nikon N80 and a Nikon D50, however I am planning to upgrade (and change teams) to the Canon 7D for my digital body. I do plan to stick with Nikon for 35mm stuff, since I really only shoot 35mm for hobby.

Anyway, that's a pretty basic run down... I'm a pretty goofy, outgoing, open minded guy so I figured I'd check this place out and take advatage of whatever knowledge there is floating around. :D

Some of my stuff can be seen in the links in my signature.

Hi everyone!

Welcome aboard.

Why the switch to Canon? It would make a lot more sense to stick with Nikon and keep compatibility with your lenses.

Most reactions

Back